AARON DAVID GALLANT
921 Montana Dr, Cary, IL 60013
To be constantly improving sound use in media and work with others who are passionate about audio.
Deep Silver Volition, Champaign, IL 2012-2016
- Sound designer for AAA game studio. Audio asset creation, implementation, and marketing video audio post for an Unannounced Title, Saints Row IV, and Saints Row IV DLC.
PCB Productions, Encino, CA 2007-2012
Sound Designer/ Engineer/ Editor
- Sound work for short films, promotional videos, radio advertisements, and video games. Audio asset creation, mic set-up for voice and sound effects, Pro Tools engineer, ADR, sound effect and dialog editing. Video game work includes in-game and cinematic.
The Los Angeles Recording School, Hollywood, CA 2006-2007
900 hour Audio Training Technical Certification, 3.9 GPA
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA 2002-2006
B.A. in Communications with a minor in film/media - 3.3 GPA, Dean’s List
- Audio DAW’s: Pro Tools, Sound Forge, Reason, Reaper, Nuendo, Vegas
- Audio implementation: Perforce, Wwise, Fmod, audio scripting, game editor integration
- Microphone theory and techniques
- Foley, ADR, and Field recording
- Motion capture dialog recording
- Mackie, Neve VR, SSL 4000g/9000k, Sony DMX and Yamaha consoles
- Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and Power Point
Sound Design Demonstration:
References Upon Request